Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kenya Trip - Day 11 (am)

Dated: August 14th, 2010 (am)

Location: Mpala Research Center, Mpala Wildlife Conservancy, Laikipia Valley

Everyone is forming groups for the class project today and I'm still not completely sure what I would like to study. I really need to start writing out a list and try to narrow it down to my own topic or start talking to other groups about their ideas and possibly joining up.

We're at the MRC this morning (getting to charge my camera finally--yay!) to hear the professor J lecture (and try to make sense of the dikdik data from yesterday--good luck ;P Our chameleon friend is here too--its living in an outside enclosure by the library. She looks very happy--at least we won't have to worry about her getting eaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment